8.01.2011

Week 24 {July 24th-30th}

So, I was BAD this week about taking pictures! I am going to put up some quotes in their place...Elijah is 71/2 Ava is 51/2 and Lily is ALMOST 2!

"Mommy can I ask you something...
Can a peach skin marry a brown skin?"
-Elijah

Me: {said while dishing out dinner} "Elijah how hungry are you?"
Elijah: {said while peering over my shoulder} "Ummm, can I please taste it first and then tell you how hungry I am?"
ouch.

"God, You are my shelter, I trust in You and You keep me safe."
-Ava
{said while trembling in fear during a storm}

"Um, Mommy...I'm not being a tattle tale, besept (except) Elijah woke me up out of my bed EARLY this morning."
-Ava

Lily: {while pointing at a snack} "Peeeee? (Please)"
Me: "No you can't have that right now"
Lily: "Errrrr Daddy?! (Where's Daddy)"
wow.

"Blip-Blops!"
-Lily {said while running out in my flip-flops}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts