10.06.2011

Week 21,22,23……30,31,32,33, life happens!

Okay, so yes, life happens. Things get busy, cameras get lost (I’m not going to name names on who I believe to be the culprit…but Lily you take off with my camera frequently so don’t blame me!) camera gets found and by that time weeks have passed by and here I am and I know I will NEVER make up all those weeks I’ve missed so this is a hodge-podge of the time that has lapsed and next week I will start afresh!
{ First Day of School!}
August 2011 028 Elijah is a big 2nd grader with a FUN teacher and he is seated right next to the turtle cage, awesome!
August 2011 034 Ava is a tiny kindergartener being extremely brave and there is no way I am leaving her here, well I guess I have to.
August 2011 036Walking away from the school I am tearing-up and looking on my Lily’s face and the idea of one-on-one time with her helps cheer me up…a little.

August 2011 002 I love these tired eyes in the morning and waking up early to doll her up for school, she asks me why I can’t open my eyes all the way, it’s because it is 6:30a.m.!

August 2011 008 Such a fun Big brother!
August 2011 010 Lily is always so glad when Brother and Sissy get home from school to play with her.

August 2011 013 Caught her with her baby doll’s plastic pacifier in her mouth!

August 2011 015 .50 cents for an awesome new lounge chair

August 2011 017Lunch up at the school today with Traci and kids.

August 2011 020Fresh off the bus and ready to tell me all about the school day’s happenings.

August 2011 001Had the Brokaw’s over for dinner, such a treat. 

August 2011 017
Went to The Children’s Museum today, it was CRAZY, and fun, and CRAZY!

September 2011 092
Went to Family Camp and it was SOOO fun it is going to get it’s own post, but here is a sneak peak at some of the silliness we had going on in our tent and also a picture of us all at breakfast one morning.September 2011 110

September 2011 016 I can hear it now, “But DADDY says it’s okay if I sit on the counter…” I suppose there are worse things.

September 2011 036 “Do you feel lucky?”

September 2011 038September 2011 039   
 Elijah found a new friend.

September 2011 057_crop Craft Night: Pinecone Owls, even Lily got in on the creating this time!

September 2011 067 This is my life.

September 2011 073September 2011 116 
Marriage Retreat: meaningful. inspirational. wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts