10.15.2011

Week 34 {October 2nd- 8th}

September 2011 001

Sunday {October 2nd}

I made a new fall wreath the other day. My wreath from last year did not make it, which is fine with me because this one was easy to put together and I am loving the way it turned out.

 

 

098

Monday {October 3rd}

Monday mornings are pretty enjoyable around our house, Avery is home with Lily and I and we take a little extra time having breakfast and sipping our coffee, today Lily got a treat.

 

 

043

Tuesday {October4th}

Ava’s purse! This has been her constant companion over the last few weeks. She takes it in her backpack to school, she grabs it before we head out the door to go anywhere, and she even wears it around the house. She loves all the pockets and compartments, you can usually find a pez dispenser in the cellphone pouch, along with a piece of paper with her daddy’s cellphone# scribbled on it, and LOTS of other random toys…I even saw one of Lily’s binkies in there, which Ava said was just in case we ever forget to grab one.

 

 

052

Thursday {October 6th}

Lily stole my camera and I am pretty amused by her pictures and point of view!

072

 

058

 

056

Daddy clearly being a good sport.

 

075

Elijah’s beloved lizard that he painted…

077

A chubby hand trying to get a better shot of said lizard…

080

followed by just the hand.

 

 

099

Friday {October7th}

Picnic at the park to see Lou and Nikki one last time before they are stationed in Utah, followed by some Daddy/Son time going to a Night Fishing event at the park.

105

I hate that this picture is blurry, but it’s just the way our camera is behaving these days. Elijah was the only one to catch one of these!

109

 

 

October 2011 001

Saturday {October 8th}

I love spying on the girls through the window. Ava musters all her strength to shove Lily up onto the Trampoline before hoisting herself up there, they love to throw the balls at each other and roll around and chase one another while bouncing.

October 2011 003

Sisterhood is so sweet! …and so is Lily’s hair-do that Ava tries to pat down ever few minutes, good looking-out big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts